Skip to main content

A Cool Sneaker Ever

Let's talk about 90's. Shall we?  It's ok if you're not exist yet at the time *LOL* I believe every generation has unique style. Let me tell you, 90's is not also about music, games,  tv series or movies. we still have some  stuffs.

When i was in junior high school, most of 'public school'  requir their students to wearing warrior shoes, a pair of black warrior shoes. You can't wear another color or brand.  But  some other school have loosened their rules about this thing.  

Doesn't matter if you are rich or not, for us, 90's boys and girls, this shoes is so memorable. Never mind if you wear the expensive like converse or the proletar one like warrior shoes.

When in senior high school, the rules was not strict like in my previous grade.  You may wear various brand. Still, we were not allowed wearing another color except black. 

One day,  my classmate wore a pair of girly shoes, though it was black. My supervisor still rebuked her. Sigh. I didn't think she broke the rules, neither her.  She just smiled innocently.  No argue, but her face looked like say,  "hey,  what's wrong with this black one? 

Converse was the most favourite shoes in my school,  at that time. You'll be more cool if you wore it. Even until now, anyway. I am not wearing it.  My pocket money always spent out for another needs. 
http://efinote.blogspot.co.id/2016/04/A-cool-sneaker-ever.html
credit: Yorri
Recently,  i have disscussed it with my english trainer, Yorri. Converse is his favourite shoes.  Even if coming to a wedding party,  he will not hesitate to wear it.  

Me and  one of my fellas Dydie also have a chat about it,  on her facebook post. She have me a challenge to wear sneaker on my weeding day,  someday.  *LOL*  I can't promise, maybe it will make me and my hubby (in future) would be one of badass bride and groom. Instead being like that,  i told her that we (me with that my future man, offcourse)  gonna look like runaway bride and groom.  I can't imagine if we were make it happen. But who knows, right?

http://efinote.blogspot.co.id/2016/04/A-cool-sneaker-ever.html



Oke,  let's forget that crazy idea. But pretty nice :)
http://efinote.blogspot.co.id/2016/04/A-cool-sneaker-ever.html
credit: blog.weddingpaperdivas.com
Converse has more a hundred years  being one of iconic fashion.  It was began by Chuck Taylor,  in the 1921, a basket ball player, asked Marquis Mils to custmized him a pair of comfort shoes, since he   often get injured after game he played.   

Not only wore it,  Taylor also became a salesman and ambassador for Mils's company. He did it.   For the first time, 1932 people currios and  felt in love untill now. 

Built in 1908, Converse fever spread out the world after awesome Taylor performance.  This casual shoes also wore by some famous celebrities.  Kurt Cobain, Dave Grohl's mate in Nirvana band is one of example. 

Converse known as rebbelious symbol.  They are who wear this star symbol on their shoes, are free man or free woman  in their dress style. They dress up like what they want to be. No matter if it is not out of custome.  They wear what can make them feel comfort.   Maybe some of happy couples, those brides and grooms are ones of them.

http://efinote.blogspot.co.id/2016/04/A-cool-sneaker-ever.html
credit: acoloradocourtship.com

http://efinote.blogspot.co.id/2016/04/A-cool-sneaker-ever.html


Comments

  1. Teh efi mau merit pake inih, cool euy. Hihiii
    Tapi legend banget emang patu ini mah yah..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi ga janji ah, Suci. Wait and see aja, kesampaian atau enggak. Hehehe

      Delete
  2. Whoaaaaa, they're (on wedding pics) totally awesome. Cool, huh! It's out of the box stuff. You're interested as well, teh. Aren't you? :)

    I'm a sneakers lover, I still wear it. I love casual look.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A First Hello from Me

I have been think to have my own english blog. Many times i think to self, as if i talk to my twin on the mirror.  "Are you serious?"  "What would you do?" "Tell me how what will you do to manage this one?" "What are the benefits for you?" What, how, why and many questions came across my mind. Then, i found a reason. 

Watching Amatis Piano Trio Live at Pama Grand Preanger Bandung

Having watched this concert made me regret one thing. Why i didn't harder mastering english? Por me :) On first session we sat here then on the second session we were move to the front row, thanks to Yanno It was Yasinta who asked me to go to Prama Grand Preanger Hotel. This trio Amatis have a concert there. I said yes. Then, i went in the evening, and met Yasinta and his brother at the lobby. Nchie was showed up on 20.00,  due to a traffic jam. She missed the first session,  while the three of me and the others audiences enjoying their perfomance since on 19.00. Amatis Piano  has three player. They are Sam Shepherd, the cello player who amaze, me. I must admit he has a good looking  and charming smile *lol*. Lea Hausmann, the beautiful lady in red who play violin and a chinese man Mengjie Han on piano. he has a charming a smile, right? Anyway, i must admit i don't familliar with classic music. All i know about this one is a kinda expensi